WATCH VIDEO 6- BENEFITS OF DENTAL ANESTHESIA
Adult patients attending our practice may not have complex dental requirements but require sedation or anesthesia to complete their dental care. You may have but not limited to:
- Anxiety, fear, or phobia of dentistry and its associated sound and/or equipment
- Difficulty getting numb with local anesthesia
- Strong gag reflexes
- Movement disorders, inability to be stationary
- Physical and Mental disability
- Extensive dental disease
We suggest you begin by booking a consultation appointment to determine your eligibility for safe treatment and dental needs. Once we assess your situation we can begin looking at management options, which most often is deep sedation. However, it can also include various forms of sedation and/or general anesthesia.
Our goal is to provide you with extremely comfortable and safe environment while your dental care is completed!
We perform all aspects of dental care using the most modern techniques and equipment.
- Exams, X-rays, and oral cancer screenings
- Fillings, in white or silver (composite or amalgam)
- Implant Dentures, Teeth in a Day, or All on Four Dentures
- Crowns, Veneers, and Bridges
- Root Canals
- Periodontal (Gum) disease therapy (cleanings and gum surgery)
- Teeth Whitening
- Extractions including Wisdom teeth